Cheyenne Mountain Zoo is about sharing the wonders of the natural world with kids of all ages and providing memories for a lifetime. Here, you do more than just look. Named 4th-Best Zoo in North America by USAToday’s 10Best, you’ll get to explore newly renovated and award-winning exhibits. Discover more than 30 species of endangered animals. Interact with our giraffes and don’t miss the chance to hand-feed them! Soar over your favorite animal exhibits and take in breathtaking views of the city below on the Mountaineer Sky Ride. We look forward to providing you an experience of a lifetime with your visit to America’s only mountain zoo!
Fun Things to Do
Best Place for Family Fun.
While your visiting Colorado Springs on vacation or just looking for family adventures, a day at Cheyenne Mountain Zoo is like no other!
- Hop aboard a captivating historic carousel,
- take the chairlift-style Sky Ride with soaring views above the Zoo,
- visit our walk-through aviary in Australia, where budgies and other birds will eat right from your hand,
- hand-feed the largest giraffe herd at any zoo in the African Rift Valley,
- stop by The Loft, where you can bring your curiosities and get hands-on with Zoo animals and learn what it’s like to work with wildlife!
Let us take you wherever your imagination roams:
Visit 365 days a year for family fun. Find out about tickets, hours and directions.